Tuesday, August 4, 2020

My love senorita

Today I don't discuss about any serious topic or something else . Today I introduced to my love . Everything is beautiful when you love right person .

There is so many Priti people in this world but for me she is most beautiful . Some says she is not a good girl , but I think she is good enough for me . She have those beautiful attractive eyes and curl hair and most beautiful hart . Sometimes I just think may be I am not parfect for her . But when I see her eyes I can see how much she love me . Every time and every second even at the time when I wrote this I think about her .
When came near me and hold my hand I just feel like I won the whole world . When I call her she just talk and talk house and house she never got tired . And when I talked to her time runs like bullet train . 
When I saw her frist time my hart start beating 1000 time faster . May be it's just a attraction because I believe in frist site you can only like a person you can't love in frist site. But when days gone I madly fall in love with her . May be for others she is not good but me she is best . If I gonna talk about her it's take my hole life . I just know at any suction I will never leave her alone may be I am not her frist love I want to be her last one . I wanna became old by holding her hand she is my love she is my senorita . 
Love you my love .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help us

Because of covid - 19 pandemic me and my family going through a lot . In India it's incresing every day . We need help I need help and o...